Such a fun family!

Such a fun family!

Email Updates to:

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Updates to hold you over till the big one!!!

Sorry to Karen and Jessica, I have been overwhelmingly busy, and haven't checked in for a few days, but thank you for sending in updates, I love it!!!

Karen:
I love looking at people’s blogs and seeing pictures. Here are a few from my family recently.
Only 3 days left of classes!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaaa…Finals week is next week. Good luck to all college students who have finals coming.
Love, Karen
p.s. the reunion is coming up, I hope you all are making arrangements to come. Even if you don’t want to participate, we’ll have a Nintendo wii in grandma’s and grandpa’s trailer to play. It’s even fun watching grandma and grandpa try to beat each other at bowling. See you soon.
.
Jessica & Josh:
HI Family
I thought it was finally time to contribute to the family newsletter. I always assume everyone just looks at our blog and then they will be updated. You know what happens when you assume! I learned that valuable lesson the first day of school freshman year from my geometry teacher. Things have been going really well. I guess I will just go down the line and give everyone a run down on our little family.
Josh- He drew out for the deer hunt and is super excited about it. I'm happy about it to because I still remember how bad he pouted the year that he didn't draw out! He has also started to work-out. I think he is in training for the deer hunt but he hasn't said anything about that. He has had alot of time this month at home with the kids while I have worked and he does such a great job with them.
Jessica- I am doing great. I have a Half-Marathon that I am training for and run it on May 3rd. After that race then I can concentrate on the St. George Marathon in Oct. I hope to get Josh to run alot with me this summer. I am now working in Mammography and really like it. I am preparing to take my boards for it and get my license. If I'm going to handle breasts all day I want to get paid more for it!
McKendry- The past month she has grown up on me. She has a crazy imagination and loves to play the computer and has to tell me how to play some of the games. She is in a dance class and has her final recital on May 13th. I think we are going to try soccer next. She is a great big sister and loves to play with/harass Connor any chance she gets.
Connor- If you have checked our blog lately then you know he had to have an EEG. We still haven't got the results back on that yet but I am trying not to think the worst. There are worse things then epilepsy. He had his top four teeth come in all in the same week! He also had grown so much in the past month. He's still not interested in walking but I think he will soon enough.
Well that is quite an update and hope everyone enjoyed! Have a great month and hope to see you at the family party. Still trying to work that weekend free!
Love the Josh Jensen's

No comments: