Hey family, this is Karen writing. Sorry this is late. To all of those who missed the reunion, here are some pictures to show you how much fun you missed. Seriously, it was amazing.
Mom and Anne are both still busy in Idaho. They threw a great Westover Reunion. 97% of those who attended we very pleased with the whole thing. Now they are busy taking down the decorations, mowing, and cleaning before the end of season renters start showing up.
Dad’s doing fine. Currently, he has a horrible cold. He’s continuing to spend as much time in Idaho, with us, as he can, by driving back and forth between home and Rexburg. He is continuing to work with, what seems like 5 jobs.
I, Karen, am also getting over a horrible cold. I’m slowly accepting the fact that summer is coming to an end, and that I need to start planning to move back to Logan. It’s been a great summer.
Amy has spent most of her time in Idaho, with Anne and ma. She helps a lot around the trailers and on the ranch.
Schnick has kept everybody in the trailers happy by creating magnificent meals. She is one of the best cooks, right next to Betty Crocker and the Pillsbury Dough Boy. Our family would have de-sin-igrated (sound out the word, spell check couldn’t find it and I have no idea how to spell it) if it wasn’t for her.
All together, our family is doing great, we are getting fantastic farmer tans (Anne’s got zebra stripes on her feet and I’ve got thong lines on my feet). I hope everybody is doing great, and we love you tons. Bye!
Mom and Anne are both still busy in Idaho. They threw a great Westover Reunion. 97% of those who attended we very pleased with the whole thing. Now they are busy taking down the decorations, mowing, and cleaning before the end of season renters start showing up.
Dad’s doing fine. Currently, he has a horrible cold. He’s continuing to spend as much time in Idaho, with us, as he can, by driving back and forth between home and Rexburg. He is continuing to work with, what seems like 5 jobs.
I, Karen, am also getting over a horrible cold. I’m slowly accepting the fact that summer is coming to an end, and that I need to start planning to move back to Logan. It’s been a great summer.
Amy has spent most of her time in Idaho, with Anne and ma. She helps a lot around the trailers and on the ranch.
Schnick has kept everybody in the trailers happy by creating magnificent meals. She is one of the best cooks, right next to Betty Crocker and the Pillsbury Dough Boy. Our family would have de-sin-igrated (sound out the word, spell check couldn’t find it and I have no idea how to spell it) if it wasn’t for her.
All together, our family is doing great, we are getting fantastic farmer tans (Anne’s got zebra stripes on her feet and I’ve got thong lines on my feet). I hope everybody is doing great, and we love you tons. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment